Institution/Organization: Key Laboratory of Ecosystem Network Observation and Modeling, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences(IGSNRR-CAS)
Email Address: email@example.com
Keyword(s) of Area of Expertise:
- ecological processes
- Water Cycle
- Hydrogeochemistry and stable isotope hydrology
Prof. Li Fadong
Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research.
Address: 11A, Datun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100101, China
Ph.D, Professor at
Key Laboratory of Ecosystem Network Observation and Modeling,
Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research (IGSNRR), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
Executive director of Yucheng Comprehensive Experiment Station, CAS.
1. Hydrogeochemistry and stable isotope hydrology. Combining stable isotopes (Oxygen-18 and Deuterium, nitrogen and carbon isotope), water chemistry, groundwater age dating methods (CFCs, 3H, 14C and so on), to identify hydrological processes and nutrient cycle of agroecosystem.
2. Based on long-term observation at YCES-CAS such as Eddy covariance system, Green House Gases (CO2, N2O, CH4) emission, soil microbiology, to understand the interaction between water and energy, carbon and nitrogen in agroecosystem and mechanism.
3. Survey the surface water, ground water and soil profiles in large scale, measure the water quality, trace elements, organic pollutants such as pesticide and herbicide, to assess the environmental effect of agroecosystem.
4. Hydrology, environment, and ecosystem changes in the Yellow River Delta, the processes and mechanism. Interaction of land-delta-ocean, fresh water-groundwater-sea water, agroecosystem- wetland-coastal zone.
More information @ http://people.ucas.ac.cn/~lifadong?language=en