Institution/Organization: Shenyang Agricultural University
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyword(s) of Area of Expertise:
- Soil fertility
- Plastic pollution
1. Fan Ding*, Shuangyi Li, Xiao-Tao Lü, Feike Dijkstra, Sean Schaeffer, Tingting An, Jiubo Pei, Liangjie Sun, Jingkuan Wang*. 2019. Opposite effects of nitrogen fertilization and plastic film mulching on crop N and P stoichiometry in a temperate agroecosystem. Journal of Plant Ecology. 12(4):682–692
2. Fan Ding, Wenjuan Sun, Yao Huang. 2019. Net N2O production from soil particle size fractions and its response to changing temperature. Science of the Total Environment. 650: 97-104
3. Yingde Xu, Fan Ding*, Xiaodan Gao, Ming Li, Yang Wang, Jingkuan Wang*. 2019. Mineralization of plant residues and native soil carbon as affected by soil fertility and residue type. Journal of Soils and Sediments. 19(3): 1407–1415
4. Fan Ding, Wenjuan Sun, Yao Huang, Xunyu Hu. 2018. Larger Q10 of carbon decomposition in finer soil particles does not bring long-lasting dependence of Q10 on soil texture. European Journal of Soil Science. 69 (2): 336–347
5. Fan Ding, L Van Zwieten, W Zhang, ZH Weng, S Shi, J Wang, J Meng. 2018. A meta-analysis and critical evaluation of influencing factors on soil carbon priming following biochar amendment. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 18 (4): 1507–1517.
6. Fan Ding, Huang Yao, Sun Wenjuan, Jiang Guang-Fu, Chen Yue. 2014. Decomposition of organic carbon in fine soil particles is likely more sensitive to warming than in coarse particles: An incubation study with temperate grassland and forest soils in Northern China. PLoS ONE 9(4): e95348. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0095348.
7. Fan Ding, Hu Ya-Lin, Li Lu-Jun, Li Ang, Shi Shengwei, Lian Pei-Yong, Zeng De-Hui. 2013. Changes in soil organic carbon and total nitrogen stocks after conversion of meadow to cropland in Northeast China. Plant and Soil, 373: 659-672.