Institution/Organization: Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS
Email Address: email@example.com
- Research Coordination Advisory Board
Keyword(s) of Area of Expertise:
- climate change
- carbon and nitrogen coupling cycle
Prof. Guirui YU, an academician of CAS, devotes to ecosystem ecology and global change science research, with a special focus on theories and approaches for terrestrial ecosystem flux observation, mechanisms for dynamic changes and spatial patterns of carbon, nitrogen and water fluxes in terrestrial ecosystem and their simulation, and ecological mechanisms for carbon, nitrogen and water coupling cycles. As PI, he has carried out over 10 projects including major projects of the CAS Knowledge Innovation Program, the CAS Strategic Priority Research Program, “Program 973” projects initiated by the MOST, major projects and international cooperation and exchange projects of the NSFC. He has edited 10 monographs, and published over 500 articles in PNAS, Global Change Biology, New Phytologist et al SCI-cited and CSCD-cited journals. He was awarded “National Distinguished Scientist” and won first prize and two second prizes of the National Science and Technology Progress Awards.
1) Gao Yang*, Yu Guirui*. Regional coupled C-N-H2O cycle processes and associated driving mechanisms.Science China Earth Sciences, 2020, 63(9):1227-1236.
2) He Nianpeng*, Li Ying, Liu Congcong, Xu Li, Li Mingxu, Zhang Jiahui, He Jinsheng, Tang Zhiyao, Han Xingguo, Ye Qing, Xiao Chunwang, Yu Qiang, Liu Shirong, Sun Wei, Niu Shuli, Li Shenggong, Sack Lawren, Yu Guirui*. Plant Trait Networks: Improved Resolution of the Dimensionality of Adaptation. Trends in ecology & evolution, 2020, 35: 908-918.
3) Yu Guirui*, Jia Yanlong, He Nianpeng, Zhu Jianxing, Chen Zhi, Wang Qiufeng, Piao Shilong, Liu Xuejun, He Honglin, Guo Xuebing, Zhang Wen, Li Pan, Ding Guoan, Goulding Keith. Stabilisation of atmospheric nitrogen deposition in China over the past decade. Nature Geoscience, 2019, 12(6):424.
4) He Nianpeng, Liu Congcong, Piao Shilong, Sack L, Xu Li, Luo Yiqi, He Jinsheng, Han Xingguo, Zhou Guangsheng, Zhou Xuhui, Lin Yi, Yu Qiang, Liu Shirong, Sun Wei, Niu Shuli, Li Shenggong, Zhang Jiahui, Yu Guirui*. Ecosystem traits linking functional traits to macroecology. Trends in Ecology and Evolution,2019, 34(3), 200-210.
5) He Honglin, Wang Shaoqiang, Zhang Li, Wang Junbang, Ren Xiaoli, Zhou Lei, Piao Shilong, Yan Hao, Ju Weimin, Gu Fengxue, Yu Shiyong, Yang Yuanhe, Wang Miaomiao, Niu Zhongen, Ge Rong, Yan Huimin, Huang Mei, Zhou Guoyi, Bai Yongfei, Xie Zongqiang, Tang Zhiyao, Wu Bingfang, Zhang Leiming, He Nianpeng, Wang Qiufeng, Yu Guirui*. Altered trends in carbon uptake in China’s terrestrial ecosystems under the enhanced summer monsoon and warming hiatus. Natiaonal Science Review, 2019, 6(3):505-514.
6) Lu Fei, Hu Huifeng, Sun Wenjuan, Zhu Jiaojun, Liu Guobin, Zhou Wangming, Zhang Quanfa, Shi Peili, Liu Xiuping, Wu Xing, Zhang Lu, Wei Xiaohua, Dai Limin, Zhang Kerong, Sun Yirong, Xue Sha, Zhang Wanjun, Xiong Dingpeng, Deng Lei, Liu Bojie, Zhou Li, Zhang Chao, Zheng Xiao, Cao Jiansheng, Huang Yao, He Nianpeng, Zhou Guoyi, Bai Yongfei, Xie Zongqiang, Tang Zhiyao, Wu Bingfang, Fang Jingyun, Liu Guohua*, Yu Guirui*. Effects of national ecological restoration projects on carbon sequestration in China from 2001 to 2010. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2018, 115(16): 4039-4044.
7) Yu Guirui*, Chen Zhi*, Piao Shilong, Peng Changhui, Ciais Philippe, Wang Qiufeng, Li Xuanran, Zhu Xianjin. High carbon dioxide uptake by subtropical forest ecosystems in the East Asian monsoon region. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2014, 111(13): 4910-4915.
8) Yu Guirui*, Zhu Xianjin, Fu Yuling,He Honglin, Wang Qiufeng, Wen Xuefa, Li Xuanran, Zhang Leiming Zhang Li, Su Wen, Li Shenggong, Sun Xiaomin, Zhang Yiping, Zhang Junhui, Yan Junhua, Wang Huimin, Zhou Guangsheng, Jia Bingrui, Xiang Wenhua, Li Yingnian, Zhao Liang, Wang Yanfen, Shi Peili, Chen Shiping, Xin Xiaoping, Zhao Fenghua,Wang Yuying, Tong Chengli. Spatial patterns and climate drivers of carbon fluxes in terrestrial ecosystems of China. Global Change Biology, 2013, 19(3): 798-810.
9) Yu Guirui*, Wen Xuefa, Sun Xiaomin, Tanner Bertrand D., Lee Xuhui, Chen Jiayi. Overview of ChinaFLUX and evaluation of its eddy covariance measurement. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 2006,137(3-4): 125-137.
10) Yu Guirui, Song Xia, Wang Qiufeng, et al. 2007. Water use efficiency of forest ecosystems in eastern China and its relations to climatic variables. New Phytologist, 34, Doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8137.2007.02316.x